Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To my dear readers. All three of you.

Yes, I'm attempting to post again, and to make it more general writing and whatnot. Believe it or not, this was a New Year's resolution and all, so May isn't bad! April, if you count the previous post. This may take a while for me to get the hang of, so please bear with me. Disclaimer: Posts will always be intermittent, and probably long too.

Since all three of you (possibly four, if there's an aunt out there somewhere) have asked about and / or commented on my writing, I thought that amidst some of my musings, I'd post some old stuff. No, it's not cheating - it also helps me put it out there, and despite not writing much in the time since some of it was first written, somehow my style has evolved. Or I have, or both.

Anyway, coming up - very long review of Lord of the Rings from when it first came out. I think it still has funny bits, it made me want to watch the movie again, and I have, in the main, resisted editing it. In the main.

Oh, and there's a new title and all - German; pretty cool, hey?

No comments: